Monday, July 14, 2008

#4: Good Bye, Moss Vale!

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. We left Moss Vale today. I think everyone really felt at home in the community and in leaving, we felt that we left very dear friends. But, we are all united in Christ now, and they will always be in my prayers.

Fr. Marek was the pastor at St. Paul's, Moss Vale. He is a wonderful man, and I just had to have my picture with him. He was kind enough to be my shade tree!


Group shot! The whole crew that stayed at Sweet Valley. 7 girls in the guest house, while Fr. Ted stayed in the main house with Dorothy and Damien.


Load up the bus! On to our next stop..Narwellan. About an hour away from Sydney on train and bus.


Kate and I sporting our authentic Akubra hats! (actually, we just borrowed them...little too pricey for us!)

No comments: